Award Application Periods
For Audax Australia multi-season Ultra Randonneur or Australian Randonneur Awards you must apply by 20 November.
The closure date for applications for Audax Australia single season awards or the Woodrup 5000 Award is 15 December.
Award Application Forms
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure the form is completed and complies with the Awards Policy. Applicants may be required to substantiate claims with proof.
- Australian Randonneur Lifetime Achievement (Cumulative Distance) Excel Spreadsheet
- Ultra Randonneur Word Document
- Annual Award (Yearly Total Distance) Excel Spreadsheet
- Defined Rides Awards (Super Randonneur, Woodrup, Dirts Series etc) Excel Spreadsheet
Awards Application Process
- Award application forms should be completed electronically. Please do not print out the form and write out your entry (it is much easier for the Awards Secretary to receive electronic copies).
- Ensure your application complies with the Awards Policy.
- Upon receiving and reviewing your application form(s) the Awards Secretary will respond with an acknowledgement receipt. This is your way of ensuring your application has been received and is being processed.
But I Don't Have Word or Excel
The documents can be opened and edited in Open Office, which is available for download at no cost. Please be sure to "Save As" and choose Word or Excel formats as appropriate. The number of awards to be processed means that accepting postal applications written out by hand becomes too labour intensive.