Audax Australia Cycling Club membership entitles members to a Cycling Australia (CA) Silver Ride (recreational) licence and provides:
- our club magazine "Checkpoint" delivered to your letterbox every 3 months
- eligibility for all Club awards
- discounts on Club merchandise
- discounts on ride entry fees for Audax Alpine Classic and other signature events
- public liability and personal accident insurance cover
Members may choose to pay for a single year or for 3 years at a discounted rate. Multi-year membership is available to both renewing members and new members. Membership commences on the day of purchase and is renewed annually or every 3 years on the anniversary of joining.
Terms and Conditions of membership of Audax Australia are as for membership of Cycling Australia.
Cycling Australia Gold Race Licence Upgrade
Additionally Members can opt for a CA Gold Race licence for an extra charge. This is at a discounted rate and does not require membership with a second Cycling Australia affiliated club. A CA Gold Race licence is required for racing: Audax events are not races.
Join Audax or renew your membership online by supplying your details and paying via credit card on our secure server.
Members renewing click here
If you have any questions relating to membership please contact Rodney Kruz, Membership Secretary.
* Family membership provides for up to two adults and any number of children under 18 years of age at the same address.