Race License Upgrade

These are the conditions which apply when an Audax Australia Cycling Club Member (holder of a Recreational licence) wishes to purchase a Gold or Racing licence without joining a racing club. This process has been update for the 2016-17 season.

You'll need a Cycling Australia Gold Race licence if you want to:

  • Participate in road and track events conducted under the auspices of CA
  • Accumulate UCI ranking points
  • Purchase an International Licence to race overseas

To be eligible for the discount prices listed below, you must provide proof and have at least three months remaining on your primary (MTBA or BMXA or Audax Australia) membership.

To obtain a CA Gold licence as a member of Audax Australia you need to contact Cycling Australia directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by phone on 03 9998 6810.